I’ve been MIA now for 2 months because I have been very busy with other pressing matters and sadly I have not had as much garden time as I would like. However, I can report that the soil amendments, compost tea and fungicide experiments from spring were all successful with a slight caveat. First, the soil amendments worked like a charm. My tomato plants are now 8 feet and taller, sunflowers are well over 11 feet tall and the blooms of all the plants were fat. I have bigger and sweeter grapes and the vine has never been so productive. The compost tea did wonders as well especially for the potted crops such as lettuce and celery and basil. The one fault was the fungicide but the fault was my own. I did not spray the soil and plants as frequently as I should have and the fungus never died out. As you can see from some of the photos posted on Facebook, the fungus did not take all the plants but some, which means the 3 sprayings I did was effective in some areas of the garden. However, there are other areas that are still suffering. My plan, however, is that after I break down the garden for the winter, I will spray the entire area with a fungicide concentrate. Ironically, the weed issue was not so bad this year, I am not sure if it’s because I used a lot of powdered egg shells, outside of the compost, with the fungicide spray or what. Although, I have read somewhere, I think Pinterest, that egg shells have that impact on weeds. Either way, I did not have to weed as much this year and I was very happy about that. So, I can say without a doubt that the in-garden experiments were a success and I still plan to work on the nursery situation provided I have the time to do so. I’ll keep you posted.